Monday, January 23, 2006

Have you heard of this Munich movie?


Carrie - Movie #2

I'm clinging to the caboose of the bandwagon over here. But I did finally see this yesterday, and it was worth the wait. The film doesn't even feel like Spielberg - I can't really connect it to his other work, stylistically. The whole cast was great, especially Eric Bana, whom I previously felt was all hype. Daniel "007" Craig was as charming as I imagine Bond is supposed to be, and Ciaran Hinds was an excellent curmudgeon. I hope to see Capote this week, so both of you stay away from that one for a few days, OK?

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Welcome to the bandwagon! Eric Bana was more than great. He was on fire! Ouch!
No plans to see Capote; he's all yours. I guess I don't have to tell you ladies to "stay away from Underworld 2." I believe this film is my fate in the near future... pity me!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Carrie Ann said...

HA! I still can't believe they made a sequel to Underworld. Did you see the first one? It probably doesn't matter.

3:24 PM  
Blogger ginsoakedgirl said...

Huh... Capote... guess I can't post about that since I saw it about 3 months ago. Good movie but not as great as everyone seemed to think it was. Maybe some of the dramatic tension was missing since I knew exactly what was going to happen anyway.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home