Tuesday, January 09, 2007

New Year, New Us

Well hello! It's been awhile, and you may have noticed that I didn't so much meet my exceedingly easy goals of 25 books and 25 movies last year. In penance, I'm adding the deficit onto this year's total. The movie total will be pretty easy, since I'm planning to hit Toronto with Maya and Steve (and maybe Sandy? Maybe?) this fall. The book total, however... will be less easy.

I did attend more than 25 cultural events, but you know... I don't think writing about those translates all that well. I feel like after a concert I've got nothing much to say beyond, "It was good. Loud. The people around me were annoying." Etc. So maybe we could change things up a little bit. Maybe drop the cultural events and just focus on books and movies. Or maybe we could add 25 of something else - new recipes, new songs, exciting goals accomplished?

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Yeah, I am down for ditching the cultural events. How about we just write about anything noteworthy, even if it's a DVD rental? Sometimes I found myself with nowhere to rant about really good/bad Netflix.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Carrie Ann said...

I think that sounds excellent. I'm going at a rate of about 25 DVDs rented a year anyway. Pretty sad.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home