Thursday, August 17, 2006

Little Miss Sunshine


Sandy's Movie #24

YES! Finally, a summer movie I can get behind! What? It's not a "summer movie," you say? Well it has sunshine in the title, losers! Let me have my soapbox. I love road trip movies. I also love dysfunctional family movies. I also love Toni Collette-- she might even be one of my top three favorite working actresses (as an actual actress, not as an object... if we were talking objects than I'd be leaning more towards the Salma Hayek-type chicks...) AND finally, I love that little butterball 7-year-old who plays Olive Hoover. I'd like to see her take on Dakota Fanning in a cage match.

Yeah so to sum up, see this movie! I laughed, I cried, I almost backfisted the wench behind me who would not SHUT THE FUCK UP! But it's all good. I loved this movie.

1 Comments:

Blogger ginsoakedgirl said...

Oooh, ooh, I want to see this movie! I have to admit I've had a strange semi-fascination with Greg Kinnear ever since he starred in Auto Focus. He looks like the perfect straight-edge middle American, so when he plays a dark character it hits you in a different way than when someone like, ummm.... Jeremy Irons plays a similar role. It's subtle and fantastic.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home