Friday, April 21, 2006

Sandy was Right About This One Too

Inside Man - Movie #19



I don't have much to add, except this film really is thoroughly entertaining, and definitely several notches above the standard bank heist movie. I'm confused by how many people are giving it bad reviews (including several of my friends). I guess that must mean Spike Lee did something right.

Has Denzel Washington had any work done to his face at all? He clearly has good genes, but damn does that man look excellent.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Dude, is this really your movie #19? Where are all your posts?!

Hell jeah Denzel is fine.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Oops, disregard above post. I thought you were Carrie. carrie 54, where are you? Post some shite.

4:12 PM  
Blogger ginsoakedgirl said...

Ha ha, technically it's movie #15 (subtract 4 for repeat viewings of The New World). I got too confused with the multiple lists, so I'm just going with my main list for simplicity's sake.

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home