Sunday, February 19, 2006

Never Let Me Go

Sandy's book #3: Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

Carrie wrote about this book so eloquently already, I'm not sure what's left to say. I wish I had read this for a book club so I could discuss it with people. Or I wish it at least had some "For Discussion" questions in the back! This almost seemed like a young-adult novel to me. Or maybe it just reminded me of the kind of stuff I liked to read when I was 13. That's not a dig on this book; I thought it was excellent and I plan to recommend it to everyone I know who's 13 and older. 

Anybody read Ishiguro's other books?

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Ann said...

I was supposed to read Remains of the Day for my Booker Prize class, but I totally only read the first 50 pages. They were really good pages though, and I kept the book, so I might pick it up this year.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home