Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Huh?

Movie #6, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Someone help explain this movie! I saw it this weekend, but I am at a total loss as to how to talk about it. I'm not even sure if I liked it. I don't particularly want to see it again, so maybe that means I didn't?

I also can't say whether it was better or worse than the second film, because I can't remember more than five minutes of that one. And I liked that one. Well, more than most people, anyway.

Guh! Maya? Sandy? Anyone else wanna tackle this one?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

UGH!!! Let me help you, poor child: THIS MOVIE SUCKED HARDER THAN A CRACKWHORE. It was terrible beyond description. And that was in no small part due to effin' Keira Knightley and her bony underbite.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home