Monday, October 02, 2006

Movie #67

Re-viewing of The Science of Sleep



I called Steve last night to tell him how thrilled I was about The Science of Sleep, and he agreed to see it with me today. I was so excited to see this movie again – it’s kind of crazy, I admit. I’ve never seen the same movie in the theater twice within a 24-hour period. Happily, the film stood up to my remembrances well, and I stick by my previous statement about it being my favorite of 2006.
Steve only leaned over to whisper two things during the movie:
1. “This is the best thing I’ve ever seen!” – after 15 minutes into the film. Sure, he’s prone to hyperbole, but the sentiment was there.
2. “He’s so hot… it’s making me mad…” – agreed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Ann said...

Jesus, I love you guys. I am officially moving to Chicago just so we can go to movies together more often.

11:09 AM  
Blogger ginsoakedgirl said...

YAAAAYYYYY! Please move here. In between movies the other day I was talking to my mom, and she asked me "What's a pretty girl like you doing, always going to movies by yourself?" I told her that oddly enough, nobody wants to see as many movies as I do except for Steve. But you could change all that. More movie buddies, please.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home