Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Movie #14 - Walk the Line



I went to see the 2:15 showing at the Logan Budget Theater. I thought I would be one of the only people there. Surprise, surprise – retired people go to movies! The theater was jam-packed with the 60+ crowd. There were only two other people around my age there (I’m sure they’re unemployed as well). These are my compadres now. Anyway, with my new income of zero dollars, I can’t pass up a $3 movie. I thought Walk the Line was OK, not great by any means, but the acting was good, and I was happy to see Robert Patrick play the abusive poppa. I liked the parts where Joaquin is drunk and popping pills and generally acting up. But I’m pretty immune to the typical Hollywood biopic formula, so it left me more or less unmoved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home