Wednesday, February 28, 2007

GAY DRAGON MOVIE



Only the tenth movie of the year so far… I’m always a little slow during this season. I finally got to the budget theater to see Eragon, which has been on my must-see list for quite awhile (solely due to the presence of Jeremy Irons in the movie, of course). This movie got shit-tastic reviews, but wasn’t nearly as bad as I expected. It’s a children’s movie first and foremost, and is plenty entertaining when that is kept in mind. I did lose a bit of interest after Jeremy Iron’s character departs from the action, but I have to admit the battle scenes were actually exciting.
Interestingly enough, a family behind me was so enthusiastic about the movie that they told the ticket-taker they wanted to see it again, and he told them to just wait until the theater was cleaned and go back in. Nice to know that you don’t have to sneak around for multiple viewings there (as long as you’re seeing the same movie, I guess). Talk about a family after my own heart – even if they’re misguided about wanting to see Eragon twice in a row, which isn’t really necessary – how fun to have a kid who’s excited enough about a movie to sit through it twice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home