Friday, November 03, 2006

Borat!




I saw the Borat movie with the long title I can never remember on opening day. I thought I wasn’t going to because all the evening shows were sold out at all of the locations before Friday even rolled around…. But I caught a 4:30 show with Kelly – which was also sold out, but not until the movie actually started. Which executives were worried about this movie’s performance again? I doubt they’re worried anymore.
Anyway, this movie is absolutely hilarious, as everyone seems to agree. It’s a must-see. It’s pretty crude and tasteless, and I’m still shocked and horrified at some of the things I saw and heard in this film. You’ll know what I’m talking about later. Two things I already knew which were reinforced by the viewing are: 1. Frat boys are awful 2. I’m glad I don’t live in the South.
What are you waiting for? Go see this movie already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home